TPT is currently seeking highly motivated, detailed oriented regional managers to join our team .
- Supervision of sports events and event personnel
- Direct leadership as it pertains to recreation activities including but not limited to, sports leagues, tournaments and key leadership positions as determined by the Regional Manager
- Assist in securing a venue(s) for a designated region/city
- Set Up at least 1 social events per sport
- Communicate to teams and players important information related to rules, policy and behavioral expectations
- Update Scores using sports software technology
- Frequent communicate to the event directors in your region
- Provide information and equipment to school districts
- Report an overview of events to a designated
- Build partnerships with community in your region
- Find sponsorships in your region
- Provide budget input for recreation programs as assigned by the General Manager.
- Supervise activities to meet program objectives concerning quality, safety, and cleanliness.
- Implement and collect quarterly program evaluations for programs.
- Oversee necessary requirements for team play such as scorekeepers, referees, umpires, field and facility use.
- Order and maintain authorized equipment for sports and exercise.
- Develop and submit playing schedules in advance of programs.
- Oversee team fees and collection.
- Submit referee, and umpire reimbursements forms.
- Submit team scores to media sources.
- Provide daily safety inspections of the facilities and fields, and report concerns to the District Safety Officer or immediate supervisor. Maintain cleanliness of fitness facility.
- To maintain attendance and activity reports. Inform the General Manager in a timely matter as to any concerns regarding operations.
- To successfully perform within work team dynamics.
- Other duties as assigned by the Project Manager
- Knowledge of Sport league formation, bracketing, and tournament direction.
- Ability to: Read, write and understand English.
- Positively communicate and motivate large groups of people with varying abilities in a variety of environments.
- Pass a pre-employment drug test and random tests thereafter.
- EXPERIENCE & TRAINING: Bachelor’s degree in recreation administration, exercise science or fitness related field or any equivalent combination of education, experience and training that would likely provide the applicant with the required knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully perform the essential skills.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS, AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Current American Red Cross C.P.R. and 1st – aid certifications
- Valid Texas driver license
- superior interpersonal skills .
- organizational skills. Event planners must have
- solid critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Being detail-oriented
- a team player
- Leadership traits is important.
- stellar negotiation skills for settling on beneficial contractors and getting the best prices for clients.
- In the fast-paced environment of sports business, sporting event planners must also have composure to stay calm when under pressure.
Degree and Education Requirements
- An accredited four-year higher learning institution.
- Major in sports management or athletic administration.
- Degree in marketing, public relations, communications, business administration, and more.
- any courses related to sports promotion, sports operations, facility management, business law, and sports leadership for best career preparation though.
- Master’s degree in sports management or a related field can also help develop a thriving independent consulting business.
$2000 + Bonus per sport league
(This amount is based on a specific 6X8 regional structure )